Things I love to do
- 19 years of experience building and leading high-performance Ad Tech Product, Programmatic Campaign Management, Yield, and Data Operations teams.
- Process improvement expert with training and experience in Lean Six Sigma. Achieved 96% campaign renewal rates through the application of Lean Six Sigma methods in advertising operations.
- Ad-Tech Product Innovator. Launched successful native programmatic program in 2005 and dynamic messaging creative in 2006 – several years before the terms were invented.
- Pioneered in the application of sophisticated multivariate testing in yield optimization. Using a series of multivariate tests, increased advertising revenue by 307% in a month after joining a major B2B publisher.
- Experience building Audience Extension program and Private Data Exchanges.
- Advertising product development leadership using Agile / Scrum. Certified Scrum Product Owner and Certified Scrum Master.
Fun Ad-Tech & other tools, which I loved to work with
- DSPs: Google Display & Video 360 (former DoubleClick Bid Manager [DBM]), MediaMath, Turn, AppNexus.
- DMPs, data on-boarding & distribution tools: Oracle Data Cloud (Blue Kai), iBehavior Zipline, LiveRamp Connect, DoubleClick Data Platform (DDP).
- Ad Exchanges and SSPs: OpenX, Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange (AdX), Rubicon,
- Ad Servers: DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) Premium, DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Open AdStream, MediaPlex MOJO Publisher, AdvertServe/AdvertPro.
- Order Management Systems: DoubleClick Sales Manager (DSM).
- Google AdSense (premium account).
- Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Google Analytics, Omniture, comScore, Moat, Excel.
- Global travel, cultures, languages: English, Russian, Spanish (decent) Portuguese (OK).
- SCUBA (advanced), windsurfing (novice)